- Your full name
- Your email address
- Your phone number
- Your date of birth
- Your chat and other private data.
- Your private and public info can be used together to produce fake IDs for fraudulent activities.
- Your INFO, when combined together with that of others, can be sold to dubious companies, organizations or even the dark web.
- These apps can post on your behalf, meaning the owners might just decide to advertise their products, be it porn or hard drugs on your timeline which is really bad and image denting.
- With all your sensitive information being exposed, you and your Facebook account are not safe.
Note that once you’ve granted access, you can’t take back all the information you’ve give to the third-party. Still, you can only prevent them from mining additional data for use in who-knows-what capacity in the feature